The 2020 N-POWER application form has been opened as promised by Npower post on microblogging platform, Twitter rather to be opened by 12am on the 26th of June 2020.
N-POWER registration Requirement
All applicant are expected to have the below required documents
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
How to apply for N-POWER
This programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
- Firstly you are t visit their official website following this link www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- At the the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- i. International Passport
- ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC
- iii. Valid Driver’s License
- iv. Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit Page
- i.Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down nd keep it safe.